The Argo was a tanker barge operating illegally when it sank in 1937 off the coast of Sandusky, Ohio. With it went its history; historians say records of its cargo and crew have been lost due to its unofficial activities. However, the rediscovery (http://http://www.lakelandboating.com/scuttle-ex.... Read More
- Can-Do Attitude Steals St. Clair, MI Title
- Zebra Mussels Fuel Lake Erie’s Algae Bloom
- B & E Marine Awarded for 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Phase Two of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Unveiled in Chicago
The new Malibu M235 is not for the weak of heart. In fact, it just might be perfect for adrenaline-junkies looking to make their hearts beat a little faster. Designed to be the most ultra-premium performance towboat in the entire world, the M235 combines a new design with classic Malibu features to .... Read More
- Palm Beach Unveils “Great Lakes Edition”
- Trawlers Midwest Releases Second Eco-Trawler
- Carolina Skiff Launches New Series
- Striper Debuts New 200CC
It takes more than a few dinky little light bulbs to fully illuminate larger yachts and work boats — especially in rough marine environments. With commercial marine and industrial applications in mind, Lunasea Lighting has developed Extreme Beam Floodlights, perfect for demanding weather c.... Read More
- Waggo Floats My Boat Buoy
- Boss Audio Marine In-Dash Receiver
- Vesper Marine WatchMate Vision AIS Transponder
- Hella Marine LED Switches
NW Explorations has been around for more than 30 years, providing boaters with bareboat charters on its luxury trawlers to places like San Juan Islands, Gulf Islands, Desolation Sound, the Inside Passage, Southeast Alaska and more. And next boating season, there will be even more options to choo.... Read More
- Sea Ray Expands Production for L-Class
- Take Our Survey!
- S2 Yachts Announces New Marketing Manager
- Chaparral Announces 203 Vortex VR Giveaway
Some artists, it is said, need a little “liquid aid” to fully tap into their creative sides. If you’re one of those writers whose words come more easily after a glass (or two) of cold beer, then Stormcloud Brewing Company in Frankfort, Michigan, has the contest for you. For it.... Read More
No items found.
Boatsetter and Cruzin, both recognized leaders in the peer-to-peer (P2P) boat sharing market, announced today that they are merging their companies. The combined company will carry the Boatsetter name but the brand has been merged to incorporate the Cruzin look and feel. Jaclyn Baumgarten is th.... Read More
No items found.