West Marine recently announced its BlueFuture Fund to benefit youth boating, marine conservation and healthy fish stocks. “We’re excited about setting up a sustainable way to share our commitment to youth boating, marine conservation and sustainable fisheries,” says West Marin.... Read More
- NMMA Merges Chicago Boat, Sail Shows
- 18th Century Ship Discovered at World Trade Center Site
- Asian Carp Would have Little Effect on Lake Erie
- “Plastic Waters” Exhibit Showcases Effects of Microbeads
MasterCraft recently unveiled the new X26, the latest addition to its innovative 2016 boat line that delivers a category-defining balance of luxury, power and playfulness. In a class of its own, the X26 delivers an elevated experience on the water through high-end, refined features and upscale a.... Read More
- Sea Ray Unveils Three New Models at Fort Lauderdale Show
- Beneteau's Oceanis 38 Wins "Best Boat 2014"
- Monterey Boats Announce New Models
- Rec Boat Holdings Unveils New Scarab Jet Boats
Step back in time with Vintage Views Prints, high-quality prints of authentic Great Lakes touring and resort ephemera derived from materials dating back to the 1800s. The prints are adaptations of vintage steamship, railroad, tourist and travel brochures from the Great Lakes region. After c.... Read More
- Milennia MiliDock
- Raymarine ECI-100 Universal Engine and Control Interface
- Mercury Marine Enertia ECO Propellers
- ABYC Safety Checklist App
The International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition & Conference (IBEX), September 15–17, will feature several new display areas, including: a 3D Digital Workshop to teach attendees about 3D printing; the Connected Boat display that features 20 marine products in a dynamic, interactive demons.... Read More
- Yamaha Unveils New Freshwater Products
- Maritime Museum Hosts Speaker Series
- Cleveland Boat Show Adds Exhibits
- Detroit Boat Show Expands
Tim Seebold from Osage Beach, Missouri, celebrates his 34th career Formula One victory at the USF1 Powerboat Tour Series 2015 season opener at the Maple City Grand Prix May 29-31 on Stone Lake in LaPorte, Indiana — Paul Kemiel Photo by Paul Kemiel.... Read More
No items found.
Mercury Marine, the world leader in marine propulsion and technology, is excited to announce the addition of Michelle Dauchy as Chief Marketing Officer. Dauchy has nearly two decades of global marketing experience with S.C. Johnson, managing iconic brands and P&L's in more than 15 business .... Read More
No items found.