According to the National Marine Sanctuary, at the 2015 Our Ocean Conference in Valparaiso, Chile, President Barack Obama announced that, for the first time since 2000, two new marine areas have been identified by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA) for possible designation a.... Read More
- Phase Two of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Unveiled in Chicago
- Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary Expands
- Ohio Congressmen Pushing for Lake Erie Toxin Bills
- Restoration for Freighter J.B. Ford has Sailed
(Press Release) Sea Ray is proud to introduce the brand-new 400 Sundancer, featuring a fresh and exciting design both inside and out for daytime socializing and relaxed overnighting. The boat will make its official debut in November at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (http://http://w.... Read More
- Chaparral Introduces Vortex Jet Boat Line
- Robalo Launches New 266 Cayman
- Cutwater Introduces 30 Command Bridge
- Cruisers 328 SS Crowned “Boat of the Year”
Dometic Marine (http://www.dometic.com/marine), a division of Dometic Group, a global provider of leisure products for the marine, truck, RV and automotive markets, today announced that Crest Marine (www.crestpontoonboats.com) is now offering the Dometic Eskimo Cup as a featured amenity exclusively .... Read More
- Vesper Marine WatchMate Vision AIS Transponder
- Hella Marine LED Switches
- Star brite Reggae Pad
- CanCooker Convection Oven
(Press Release) Booking a slip, dock or mooring just got a lot easier for the 500,000+ members of Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatUS). A new partnership with Dockwa, an award-winning unified booking and marketing platform that greatly simplifies the transient slip booking proce.... Read More
- Sea Ray Expands Production for L-Class
- Take Our Survey!
- S2 Yachts Announces New Marketing Manager
- Chaparral Announces 203 Vortex VR Giveaway
One tour is already sold out, but another has space remaining for the Door County Maritime Museum’s first Fall Lighthouse Festival weekend. An abbreviated version of the popular Lighthouse Festival in June, the Door County Maritime Museum is offering a couple of its most popular tours Col.... Read More
No items found.
Boatsetter and Cruzin, both recognized leaders in the peer-to-peer (P2P) boat sharing market, announced today that they are merging their companies. The combined company will carry the Boatsetter name but the brand has been merged to incorporate the Cruzin look and feel. Jaclyn Baumgarten is th.... Read More
No items found.