The Argo was a tanker barge operating illegally when it sank in 1937 off the coast of Sandusky, Ohio. With it went its history; historians say records of its cargo and crew have been lost due to its unofficial activities. However, the rediscovery (http://http://www.lakelandboating.com/scuttle-ex.... Read More
- 12 Million in Great Lakes Grants Announced
- New Chicago Boathouse to Boost Recreation
- Remembering the Edmund Fitzgerald
- Merry-Time Festival of Trees Returns to DCMM
The new Malibu M235 is not for the weak of heart. In fact, it just might be perfect for adrenaline-junkies looking to make their hearts beat a little faster. Designed to be the most ultra-premium performance towboat in the entire world, the M235 combines a new design with classic Malibu features to .... Read More
- Huckins Builds New Custom 45' Sportfisherman
- Canada Gets New In-Water Boat Show
- Lake and Bay To Carry Buddy Davis
- Boston Whaler 345 Conquest Wins Innovation Award
It takes more than a few dinky little light bulbs to fully illuminate larger yachts and work boats — especially in rough marine environments. With commercial marine and industrial applications in mind, Lunasea Lighting has developed Extreme Beam Floodlights, perfect for demanding weather c.... Read More
- Pettit Marine Paint EZ-Poxy2
- Raymarine LightHouse II Interface
- West Marine High-Back Go-Anywhere Seat
- Smooch Grab-and-Go Fruit Snacks
NW Explorations has been around for more than 30 years, providing boaters with bareboat charters on its luxury trawlers to places like San Juan Islands, Gulf Islands, Desolation Sound, the Inside Passage, Southeast Alaska and more. And next boating season, there will be even more options to choo.... Read More
- Congrats to our Lakeland Boating BWI Writing Contest Award Winners!
- Chicago Maritime Festival
- Music Stars Rebuild Boats
- Beneteau Named Sponsor of ICSA
Some artists, it is said, need a little “liquid aid” to fully tap into their creative sides. If you’re one of those writers whose words come more easily after a glass (or two) of cold beer, then Stormcloud Brewing Company in Frankfort, Michigan, has the contest for you. For it.... Read More
No items found.
Boatsetter and Cruzin, both recognized leaders in the peer-to-peer (P2P) boat sharing market, announced today that they are merging their companies. The combined company will carry the Boatsetter name but the brand has been merged to incorporate the Cruzin look and feel. Jaclyn Baumgarten is th.... Read More
No items found.