The Door County Maritime Museum commemorates the 40th anniversary of the sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald with an exhibit in the Reddin Bridge Room of the Sturgeon Bay museum. The exhibit will open on October 21, and continue through November 10. It will be taken down for a month while the mus.... Read More
- Remembering the Edmund Fitzgerald
- Merry-Time Festival of Trees Returns to DCMM
- Can-Do Attitude Steals St. Clair, MI Title
- Zebra Mussels Fuel Lake Erie’s Algae Bloom
(Press Release) Sea Ray is proud to introduce the brand-new 400 Sundancer, featuring a fresh and exciting design both inside and out for daytime socializing and relaxed overnighting. The boat will make its official debut in November at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (http://http://w.... Read More
- Trawlers Midwest Releases Second Eco-Trawler
- Carolina Skiff Launches New Series
- Striper Debuts New 200CC
- Scout Unveils Fully Integrated Vessel
Dometic Marine (http://www.dometic.com/marine), a division of Dometic Group, a global provider of leisure products for the marine, truck, RV and automotive markets, today announced that Crest Marine (www.crestpontoonboats.com) is now offering the Dometic Eskimo Cup as a featured amenity exclusively .... Read More
- West Marine High-Back Go-Anywhere Seat
- Smooch Grab-and-Go Fruit Snacks
- Waggo Floats My Boat Buoy
- Boss Audio Marine In-Dash Receiver
(Press Release) Booking a slip, dock or mooring just got a lot easier for the 500,000+ members of Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatUS). A new partnership with Dockwa, an award-winning unified booking and marketing platform that greatly simplifies the transient slip booking proce.... Read More
- Congrats to our Lakeland Boating BWI Writing Contest Award Winners!
- Chicago Maritime Festival
- Music Stars Rebuild Boats
- Beneteau Named Sponsor of ICSA
One tour is already sold out, but another has space remaining for the Door County Maritime Museum’s first Fall Lighthouse Festival weekend. An abbreviated version of the popular Lighthouse Festival in June, the Door County Maritime Museum is offering a couple of its most popular tours Col.... Read More
No items found.
Boatsetter and Cruzin, both recognized leaders in the peer-to-peer (P2P) boat sharing market, announced today that they are merging their companies. The combined company will carry the Boatsetter name but the brand has been merged to incorporate the Cruzin look and feel. Jaclyn Baumgarten is th.... Read More
No items found.